St. Leonard School Board (SLSB)
The St. Leonard School Board meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the school hall. All meetings begin with an open session, which is open to all guests.
The SLSB’s mission is to identify and execute effective practices that lead St. Leonard to becoming a high performing Catholic school. Specifically, the board will concentrate on three areas: school finance/tuition, marketing and technology:
- Finance/Fundraising – makes recommendations regarding the yearly school budget and provides opportunities for and regulates additional school funding.
- Marketing – promotes St. Leonard School and its students.
- Technology – coordinates the availability and implementation of school technology to best serve our St. Leonard School, its students and its families.
To learn more about the School Board or to share a topic to be addressed by the board, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aimee Woolery, President/Chair of Finance Committee
- Lisa Rodriguez, Vice President
- Polly Tita, Secretary
- Tom Gotski , School Board Member
- Veronica Acevedo, School Board Member
- Lars Berg, School Board Member
Non-Voting Members and Participants:
- Father Roger, Pastor: email@example.com
- Veronica Cash, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren DeLonjay, Bus. & Fin. Mgr: email@example.com
- Annette Bennett, SLPA Liaison
- JR Hernandez, Athletic Director
SLSB Meeting Minutes